Unknown facts about Indian cricketer KL Rahul: KL Rahul is a player who has had many ups and downs in his cricket career. He was often shown the way out of the team by the BCCI. Each time the cause was different. His beautiful and extraordinary performance gave him another chance in the team. He had a dengue fever during the match against Australia, so he had to stop playing due to an appendix injury. For one reason or another, he had to withdraw from the game. Today in this article we are going to take a look at some of Rahul’s real life things that no one knows.
Unknown facts about Indian cricketer KL Rahul
- The full name of KL Rahul is Kannanur Lokesh Rahul. He was born in 18th April 1992 in Karnataka. He brought up at Mangalore.
- KL Rahul is one of the players who managed to score centuries in all the three formats of cricket.
- He had hit the double centuries in Duleep Trophy in 2013.
- Rahul loves to get tattoos on his body. He has a lot of tattoos on his body. Each tattoo has a special meaning.
- He has shown the glimpse of his outstanding batting talent to Dale Steyn. Dale Steyn predicted his future as like MS Dhoni. No wonder that KL Rahul did that.
- KL Rahul is brilliant wicketkeeper too.
- He broke the record of Kohli of scoring most number of runs in in T20I series.
- Favorites of KL Rahul-
Cuisine – Japanese
Music – Coldplay & EDM
Holiday Destination – Greece
Color – Black & White
Read Also: Top 10 cricket legends
Read Also: Top 10 Cricket Bats in the World 2021