Unknown facts about India cricketer Rohit Sharma: Rohit Sharma is the popular face of Indian cricket team. He created his special place in the team with the remarkable and brilliant performances on the crease. His style of hitting sixes and fours is really outstanding. The upcoming new generation is admiring his batting and the way he performs. All the cricket fans wait to see the glimpse of his game on the cricket ground.
Unknown facts about India cricketer ‘Rohit Sharma‘
Surely, the fans of “Rohit Sharma” would like to know some unknown facts about him.
- The right handed batsman is born on 30th April 1987 at Nagpur (Maharashtra).
- Rohit Sharma can converse fluently in four languages- English, Marathi, Hindi and Telugu.
- Sharma’s idol cricket player is “Virendra Sehwag”.
- He started his cricket career as an off-spin bowler.
- In World Cup 2019, Rohit Sharma hit the most number of sixes.
- Rohit is the only one who scored three double centuries in ODI.
- He is the second richest player in IPL.
- Sharma is the first batsman who scored three centuries in all the formats of cricket.
- In 2019 world Cup, Rohit has hit the 5 centuries.
- Rohit married to Ritika Sajdeh in 2015. He proposed her on the Borivali sports club ground. Here Rohit started his cricket career.