HomeCricket NewsIPL2022: Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals: It’s Chahal versus Kuldeep in the...

IPL2022: Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals: It’s Chahal versus Kuldeep in the battle of spinners

Published on

spot_img

Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals: It’s Chahal versus Kuldeep in the battle of spinners

Tomorrow is a match not only between Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals but also between the two spinners. We are talking here about Kuldeep Yadav from DC and Yuzvendra Chahal from the RR team respectively.

The question here in this article is which of the two bowlers mentioned above will determine the conditions in the match to be held tomorrow i.e., on 22nd April.

Let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of both the players.

  • Both spinners are in good form
  • Yuzvendra Chahal is the highest wicket-taker in the league with 17, while Kuldeep Yadav has finished second with 13 wickets so far.
  • Chahal is the winner of the “Purple Cap” with 17 wickets in the league, while Kuldeep Yadav with 13 wickets has no choice but to be happy with his “own cap” for now.

Both the teams have recently seen a jump in the IPL points table where RR team is at the third position, while the DC team is sitting at the sixth position. DC’s team was successful in this swift surge when they brutally thrashed Punjab Kings yesterday to win the match by nine wickets. Whereas in the case of Rajasthan Royals team, they had a tough competition against the Kolkata team which they won by 7 runs. It was really an uphill battle.

Now the question arises that who will win tomorrow’s match?

The answer to this question is quite difficult at the moment because as we all know the Delhi Capitals team despite being affected by COVID-19, did astonishingly well against the Punjab Kings. Then why not the team can be able to beat the RR team this time!! While if we come in support of the Rajasthan Royals side, despite having a weaker middle batting order can defeat the Kolkata Knight riders’ team, then why can’t the RR team can finish the Delhi Capitals team with ease. Sound’s practical right??

But who can be the strength in each team?

Delhi Capitals – Batting

  • Axar Patel
  • Rishabh Pant
  • David Warner
  • Prithvi Shaw
  • Mustafizur Rahman

Delhi Capitals – Bowling

  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • Axar Patel
  • Mustafizur Rahman
  • Lalit Yadav

Rajasthan Royals – Batting

  • Jos Buttler
  • ShimronHetmyer
  • Jimmy Neesham
  • Sanju Samson
  • Devdutt Padikkal

Rajasthan Royals – Bowling

  • Yuzvendra Chahal
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Trent Boult
  • OC Mcoy

So, the possibilities are numerous with countless if’s and but’s and why we say this is because the player who seem weaker in first few matches has been seen to be playing a match-winning role, and sometimes, we see the big names with big tags losing wickets at the crucial hours of the game.

Therefore, the game of cricket is highly unpredictable and should always be planned with 75 percent before and keeping the rest 25 percent based on the live scenarios which in other words is also called “Improvise”.

“The team that doesn’t know how to “Improvise”, then doesn’t know about the game of cricket at all”

We wish both teams the luck as always!!

Read More

IPL 2022, MI vs CSK: Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings look to avoid more embarrassment

IPL 2022: ‘A day to forget for us’ – Punjab Kings’ skipper Mayank Agarwal after loss to Delhi Capitals

Latest articles

Eoin Morgan Retires: Captain Eoin Morgan, who led England to the World Cup, retires, was troubled by poor form

England's ODI and T20 team captain Eoin Morgan has retired from international cricket. Morgan,...

IND vs ENG: ‘Like New Zealand trampled…’, Ben Stokes’s open warning to Team India before the test match

Key Highlights Ind vs ENG fifth test takes momentum after Ben Stokes issues a warning...

England Squad Against India: England announces team for Test against India, these players got a place

The England Cricket Board (ECB) has announced the squad for the one-off Test against...

‘Dinesh Karthik demands a place in T20 WC squad’: Manjrekar makes a Big statement

Key Highlights Cricketer turned 56-year-old commentator Sanjay Manjrekar speaks highly of Dinesh KarthikThe former cricketer...

More like this

Eoin Morgan Retires: Captain Eoin Morgan, who led England to the World Cup, retires, was troubled by poor form

England's ODI and T20 team captain Eoin Morgan has retired from international cricket. Morgan,...

IND vs ENG: ‘Like New Zealand trampled…’, Ben Stokes’s open warning to Team India before the test match

Key Highlights Ind vs ENG fifth test takes momentum after Ben Stokes issues a warning...

England Squad Against India: England announces team for Test against India, these players got a place

The England Cricket Board (ECB) has announced the squad for the one-off Test against...