Who doesn’t like MS Dhoni? Almost everyone who likes or likes cricket must be a big fan of the cricketer. MS Dhoni has been one of the key figures in the team’s massive success in the Indian Premier League (IPL) over the years. Out of twelve IPL seasons, the wicketkeeper-batsman has nine final matches with the CSK team and is the winner of 4 IPL series.
Some of the names that have come up recently praising the legend and two-time World Cup winner are:
Ravi Shastri, Deepak Hooda, Virat Kohli, and the list goes on and on. Recently, another name has surfaced which believes that the former captain also has some great qualities to admire, and the name is Hardik Pandya. All-rounder Hardik Pandya along with India’s limited-overs skipper Rohit Sharma revealed the qualities he learned under former captains MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli.
Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya is all set to make his captaincy debut in the 2022 edition of the Indian Premier League. IPL is going to start in March. The team for which Hardik will debut under his captaincy is CVC Capital which is a newly formed team from Ahmedabad.
Coming back to the main point that what qualities does the cricketer admire in the three cricketers are the composed attitude or nature in any given situation from Dhoni, passion and aggression from the former test Captain Kohli and from Rohit Sharma, an attitude of what players feels the best at the field.
Hardik Pandya has been picked for a whopping 15 Crores by the CVC capital team Franchise and is seen as leading the team. CVC Capital is a newly launched team from Ahmedabad. CVC Capital Partners is a private equity firm with multiple stakeholders around the world. Collectively all these stakeholders own this equity-firm, and therefore the group does not have an individual owner.
Last month, while speaking to the senior Indian sports journalist Boria Majumdar, the player talked about his plans.
“I want to play as an allrounder. My preparation, hard work is all about playing as an allrounder. If something goes bad then I don’t know. I am feeling good, strong and eventually time will tell”Hardin Pandya
Some Less known facts about the CVC Capital:
- CVC Capital Partners is a investment advisory firm and private equity firm
- The company was founded back in 1981
- The company’s asset worth value is estimated US$75 billion
- Being a billion dollar organization the company also has foot prints in Spanish football league also known as La Liga Rugby and Formula One
- Surpassing the likes of some major business players like Torrent Pharma, Manchester United (Glazers Family – Owners), and Adani Group, recently Harsh Goenka the chairman of the RPG group posted screenshot update and the list of bids shared by all participants